Loan Forms (including application steps and guidelines)
We invite you to take advantage of your membership and borrow from WFCU. We offer a wide-range of lending options. Borrowing from WFCU has many benefits:
- We offer low, competitive loan rates.
- Depending on loan type, most of our loan policies are generous with loan maximums and offer longer terms than other lenders.
- There are no hidden fees with our loan programs.
- Loans may be paid in full at any time without an early payment penalty.
- All Credit Union loans are 'simple interest' loans.
- Optional, low-cost, Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance is offered on most loan types.
To apply for a loan, please refer to the following loan steps and guidelines:
Once you receive approval for this program and you request a loan, there are several ways we can get your money to you quickly:
- At your request, funds can be deposited directly into your WFCU savings or checking account.
- You can visit one of our branches and we can hand you a check.
- We can mail the check to you.
We provide a number of easy ways for you to make your loan payments:
- You can make payments at over 5,000 credit unions that participate in the Shared Branching network. Click here to locate a Shared Branching credit union near your work, home, or favorite vacation spot.
- Payments can be made through direct deposit and can be automatically transferred from either your savings or checking account.
- You can transfer your payments through Virtual Branch® Home Banking.
- You can transfer your payments through our TellerLine audio response system.
- You can mail your payments to us.
- You can bring your payments into one of our branches – we enjoy seeing our members!
Please review the types of loans that are available and our current loan rates:
Please phone us with any questions. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!