- Membership in Welcome Federal Credit Union will benefit you!
- Member-owned, not-for-profit organization means the Credit Union returns surplus funds to you in the form of dividends and services.
- We are democratically controlled - each member has a vote!
- Welcome Federal Credit Union is federally insured to at least $250,000.00 by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency) and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- Our professional, friendly, courteous staff offer warm, personal service and have your best interests in mind.
- We are directed by a Board of Directors comprised of nine members elected by the membership at the Annual Meeting.
- An Annual Meeting is held to report, educate, and inform you of the operations and progress of the Credit Union; elect directors; and give you an opportunity for input and questions.
- Once a member, always a member - accounts do not have to be closed if you change employers.
- One of our goals is to offer low or no-fee services.
- We offer low, competitive loan rates.
- There are no hidden fees with loan programs.
- Loans may be paid in full at any time without an early payment penalty.
- All Credit Union loans are simple interest loans.
- We offer a variety of optional insurance products to protect your assets.
- We offer Anytime Adviser, an interactive suite of online financial "coaches". The coaches include the following: New Car Buying, Used Car Buying, Home Buying, Checking Accounts, Credit Management, ID Theft, and Couples & Money. You can practice the skills that will help you make financial decisions by matching exercises, simulation games, calculators, and quizzes. The coaches also offer worksheets that you can complete to help you with planning and budgeting.
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
Your savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government (National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency).
Back to Top
THIRD PARTY SITE DISCLAIMER
- You are leaving Welcome FCU's website. You are linking to an alternate website not operated by Welcome FCU, and Welcome FCU is not responsible for the content of the alternate website. The fact that there is a link from Welcome FCU's website to an alternate website does not constitute endorsement of any product, service, or organization. Welcome FCU does not represent either you or the website operator if you enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Welcome FCU, and you should review the alternate website's policies. Click OK to confirm that you want to open this page.